Sunday, January 17, 2016

Strategic Air and Space Museum

We traveled to the Strategic Air and Space Museum this weekend!


The hangars were very dark and my targets are often moving, so my pictures didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. I think you'll get the idea anyway.


Grace loved taking pictures with her new camera.


Look up!


They kept saying things like "wow!", "how cool!", and "we're standing underneath one!".


You could see inside this one. I gotta say, I don't know the difference between any of these planes, so I don't know which one this is, but I do know they are super huge and impressive.


Clara pilots us down.


Grace is an excellent copilot.


Grace nonchalantly rests her arm on a bomb.


Huge propeller, tiny family.


It was a lovely family afternoon!

I have a couple of blog post ideas that have been back logged. Things have been a bit busy over here, but I will be posting again when I get a chance!




1 comment: