Sunday, March 9, 2014

First Concert

Grace saw her first Symphony concert today!


It was a family concert so there were lots of other kids there.  She did a good job whispering and sitting in her seat.  The other kids around us where asking questions and Grace would turn around and inform them that it would be starting soon or whatever else they wanted to know.  They even had booster seats so that she could see!  


I had a stranger take our picture and Grace wasn't really into it, but I'm posting it anyway.


She really enjoyed watching Daddy and seeing where he works!  Daddy really enjoyed having her there too.  I think that Grace really did enjoy the music.  She seemed most bored when the conductor was talking in between pieces.  I had a piece of paper and a pencil and I drew circles for her to fill in when she was antsy.  She IS only two!  The anticipation may have been the best part.  At 8 am today she was begging to go to the concert!

2 comments:

  1. I see Kitty went too. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like it went even better than you hoped! Glad such a lovely time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete