Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Grace!

I can't believe it has been a year.  She has changed so much, learned so much, and I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!  Watching her grow has been the greatest pleasure of my life.  We just arrived home after driving for 4 days and we are exhausted.  I have a lot of stuff to post, but for tonight, please enjoy this video of Grace's first birthday cake.  


Just so you know, the video is a bit blurry sometimes.  I think the lens was dirty.  Thanks to Aunt Sam for taking the video!

4 comments:

  1. We loved every minute of your visit! The party was the perfect event for Grammy and Grandudes to brag up our wonderful granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blurry lens must be because it's such a "dream-like" event. Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Sam's right about the dream-like quality. :) Happy late birthday, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Sam's right about the dream-like quality. :) Happy late birthday, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete