Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 45

We have running water in the basement bathroom again!  I just had to start with that because I'm really excited about that. (It's been ten days!)

Jason and our plumber, Craig, worked really hard all day today to get the water running again.  There is one leaky joint they have to replace tomorrow, but other than that, we have all new copper plumbing!  You can definitely tell the difference in the water pressure.  I can't wait for that first shower!


Now people taller than 5 feet can comfortably enjoy a shower in this stall!
The drywall guy is still working on the drywall in the kitchen as well.


We carved some sweet pumpkins!  (not remodeling related but noteworthy, in my opinion.)  Here we have the Joker and Michael Jackson from Thriller.  

1 comment:

  1. Aw, your pumpkins look great! I am still not motivated to carve mine, though it will have to be done before Friday. Maybe I'll do it tonight...

    ReplyDelete